Hello Jacey!!
After waiting 40 weeks and 4 days, we finally got to meet Jacey. 8 lbs 15 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. August 1st is her birthday. She came at 9:15am and I'm so glad she's here.



Here's Jacey under the warmer getting all cleaned up.


Ty kissing Jacey on the head. How sweet!! He's also very gentle with her. He likes to pet her head. I can't blame him; she has the softest hair.


Here I am getting to hold her for the second time. This time she's been cleaned up and is very alert.
Here's Jacey under the warmer getting all cleaned up.
Eli is hanging out with his new sister.

Ty is completely intrigued with his sister. He's always wanting to know where she is and what she's doing.
Jacey is such a sweet little girl. She doesn't do much fussing; she's a great eater, and so far, a great sleeper. We all are really enjoying our time with her.
3 comments:
She really is beautiful! I can't wait to see her and you guys :)
CONGRATS!!!! I can't wait to hold that sweet, beautiful baby.
Congratulations!!! She is so sweet and beautiful. Can't wait to meet her and hold her for a few minutes.
Post a Comment