2/17/08

Nursery Duty

Jeremy and I had nursery duty today and check out all the fun we had!! Sometimes I wish we could serve more than once every three months. These kids are so fun!!

Allison and Ed Walter helped lead the smaller kids in Ring Around the Rosy.

3 comments:

Kim Reed said...

Hey Babs! Thanks so much for posting those fun pictures from the nursery. They were great.

Amy said...

So much fun! And such a full toddler room!
Have you looked at the pictures recently that hang up outside of the nursery? I tend to forget that they are there but BJ and I looked at them earlier this month. Our firstborns are babies in those photos. I think they were taken at Easter 2 years ago. Unbelievable how our church has grown!

Angelique said...

Hey! I just came across your blog and OMGosh - I can't believe those kiddos! How cute is that video???