Here's Eli testing his Uncle Clarke's motorcycle.

We were having dinner at Market Street and Eli wanted to try a lemon (he's done this before with the same results). He did eventually eat the lemon.

We went on a walk this evening and Ty pulled his brother, Eli, the entire mile circle in the red wagon. I'm very impressed with his strength and determination. He had a fun time pulling the wagon and wouldn't let anyone help him.



Ty was calling on Jesus to give him strength to continue pulling that wagon around the circle. He said Jesus was in the clouds and here he is talking to him.

We went on a walk this evening and Ty pulled his brother, Eli, the entire mile circle in the red wagon. I'm very impressed with his strength and determination. He had a fun time pulling the wagon and wouldn't let anyone help him.
2 comments:
I am left to believe that Ty is one of the smartest kids around....
Awww...your family is just beautiful.
And Ty is such a smart little guy!
Post a Comment