7/5/07

Atlanta June 2007

We went up to Atlanta to watch Buddy pitch in the big leagues. We had awesome seats in right field. We've made it to two games in Atlanta thus far and if Buddy keeps pitching well, we'll probably make it to more. We always have a great time in Atlanta; our friends Caroline and Erik always make us feel at home; Ty and Francie get along well and soon Nate will be joining the Russell family which means Eli will have someone to pick on!

Here are Ty and Francie playing in the pool and with the water hose. Hotlanta isn't just a name; those kids needed to cool off!

The grass stuck to Ty's wet head but he didn't mind. A quick belly flop in the pool cleaned him off!



Here's Jeremy and Ty near Centennial Park.


2 comments:

Nannie said...

Great ballpark pictures! I'm sure I could see you across the field sitting in the stands.

Happy 8th month birthday to Eli! is he jogging yet?

Anonymous said...

I thought that I saw a kid cuter than Ty once, but then I paused and realized something. That is IMPOSSIBLE!!